Pharmacy Clerk - Part-Time
Store #24 - Corrigan, TX
SUMMARY The pharmacy clerk is responsible for assisting the pharmacist and the pharmacy technician in physically taking prescriptions from the customer when legally and professionally advisable. The pharmacy clerk is responsible for operating a register for the sale of prescribed and over the counter drugs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- The first and most important responsibility and accountability is to provide friendly, courteous service to our customers.
- Assist the customer with the purchase of over the counter drugs
- Order stock, stock shelves
- Handling sales transactions with the customer
- Assist in various other activities as directed by the general operation of the store as needed, such as answering the telephone, taking prescriptions from customers, etc.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Must have acceptable training as determined by the Pharmacy Manager and/or the Pharmacy District Director.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS All physical demands and other requirements will be discussed during the application and interview of the potential employee.