Assistant Store Director
Store #11: Brenham, TX
- Insure that customers are serviced and are satisfied with the entire shopping experience. Maintain full service departments including fresh produce, fresh meats, bakery, deli, office services, and fast efficient checkout for all of our customers.
- Maintain ad items and special promotion items on a daily basis.
- Plan and prepare work schedules and assign employees to specific duties.
- Merchandise according to requirements and programs for profitability of store operations. Follow guidelines and marketing programs given by company.
- Supervise employees engaged in sales work, taking of inventories, reconciling cash with sales receipts, and keeping operation records.
- Order or supervise ordering of merchandise
- Maintain budgeted inventory levels.
- Ensure compliance of employees with established security, sales, and record keeping procedures and practices. Maintain dress codes, friendly attitude, and morale
- Maintain production standards for all job functions within the retail store.
- Follow and manage training programs to ensure all employees are trained to do their required tasks or job function
- Answer customer complaints or inquiries. Take action as needed to correct such complaints or inquiries.
- Assume responsibilities of Store Director in his/her absence.
- Work schedule assigned by Store Director.
Commensurate with Experience