Cheezy Does It Chicken Spaghetti
- Preheat your oven to 350*F.
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir chicken in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 8 to 10 min. or until done. Add remaining ingredients; cook and stir 5 min. or until Cheezy Does It Loaf is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- Drain spaghetti. Add to chicken mixture; mix lightly. Spoon into 9-inch square pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until heated through.
But wait, there's MORE!!
Fast Feast: Buy 2, GET 5 FREE
Mrs. Lynne's Famous Holiday Party Punch
- One 2 liter bottle of Sprite, chilled
- One 2 liter bottle of Ginger Ale, chilled
- 25 ounces (one bottle) Sparkling Cider, chilled
- 12 ounces Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate, slightly thawed
- 64 ounces (one bottle) Cranberry Juice, chilled
- Fresh Cranberries
- Serves approximately 35 one-cup servings. Depending on party size, you may want to double or triple the recipe. When determining amount to make, take into consideration the size of your cups, and keep in mind that guests may want seconds (or even thirds).
- If you would like your party punch to have a little more “punch”, add champagne!
Fast Feast: Buy 2, GET 5 FREE
Oven-Baked Chili Cheese Dogs
- Preheat your oven to 350*F.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon of relish into each hot dog bun (mustard optional)
- Add a hot dog (uncooked) to each bun, then place in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Evenly top each with chili, followed by shredded cheese and diced onion.
- Cover with foil, place in preheated oven, and bake for 45 minutes.
Visit your local Brookshire Brothers for all your chili dog bake needs!
Don't miss this year's Taste of the Holidays! Our annual tasting event is an easy and convenient way to plan for any occasion—Thanksgiving desserts and side dishes for an office party, a traditional Christmas buffet for a crowd, or just a cozy holiday dinner for friends and family. Here's how it works: sample festive favorites from our deli and bakery, fill out an order form with your top choices, and we'll put together your holiday dinner for you. Time saved? Lots. Tasty fun? Definitely. When and where? Saturday, November 3 from 10:30am-2:30pm at your local Brookshire Brothers.
AND DON'T FORGET: Get $5 OFF when you book a holiday meal with us at Taste of the Holidays!
Brookshire Brothers Commits to Helping Families Eat at Home Together More Often During National Family Meals Month
The proven health and societal benefits of family meals inspire a month-long event aimed at helping families get back to the table
- Kids and teens who share meals with their family three or more times per week are significantly less likely to be overweight, more likely to eat healthy foods and less likely to have eating disorders.
- With each additional family meal shared each week, adolescents are less likely to show symptoms of depression, less likely to use/abuse drugs and less likely to engage in delinquent acts.
- People who eat most the most home-cooked meals eat healthier and consume about 130 fewer calories daily, on average, compared to people who cook less or not at all.
Gather 'Round The Table
Week 1: Bring the family together for PIZZA NIGHT
Meal In Minutes
Week 2: Mom's Night Off
Let's Taco 'Bout Family
Slow Cooker Shortcuts
Week 4: Slow Down For Dinner
New Season, New Recipes
Fun Hatch Facts:
- One fresh medium-sized green chile has as much Vitamin C as six oranges.
- Green chiles are also a great source of Vitamin A, Vitamin B, and fiber.
- Capsaicinoids—the chemical that make chile peppers spicy—are used in muscle patches for sore and aching muscles, as well as pepper spray!
- You might think that green and red chiles are different types of peppers, but they are in fact fruit of the same plant picked at different times. The red chile is the fully ripened version of the green chile.
- These spicy peppers are finding their way into everything—sauces, breads, cheeses, even ice cream! Check your local store for all the available Hatch chile products.
How To: Roasted Hatch Chiles
- Broiler: Preheat broiler on high. Place chiles on a baking sheet and place under the broiler for 6-10 minutes, turning often, until chile skins blacken and blister.
- Charcoal or Gas Grill: Preheat grill and place chiles 4-6 inches from heat. Cook, turning often, until chile skins blacken and blister.
- Gas Stove: Turn stove to high. Using tongs, hold chiles over flames, turning often, until skins blacken and blister.
Roasted Hatch Chile Mac ‘N’ Cheese
by Chef Tom Fraker
3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
8 tablespoons unsalted butter (½ cup)
½ cup all-purpose flour
2 cups milk
1 cup crema or crème fraîche
½ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
2 cups preshredded cheddar-Jack cheese (about 8 ounces)
2 cups preshredded Gouda cheese (about 8 ounces)
1½ teaspoons smoked paprika, divided
Freshly ground white pepper
4 fresh Hatch Chile peppers, charred, peeled, stems and seeds removed, finely diced
¾ cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain. Drizzle with about 1 tablespoon oil to keep pasta from sticking.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat insides of 6 (6x2-inch) foil loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat; whisk in flour until a smooth paste is formed, about 3 minutes. Whisk in milk, crema, and nutmeg until smooth; whisk in cheeses until completely melted. Whisk in 1 teaspoon paprika; whisk in salt and white pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
- Add pasta and Hatch Chile to cheese mixture; toss together. Pour evenly into prepared pans.
- In a bowl, combine remaining 2 tablespoons oil, remaining ½ teaspoon paprika, and breadcrumbs; stir in salt to taste.
- Sprinkle evenly over pasta mixture.
- Bake at 350°F until bubbly and lightly browned, about 25 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes. Serve.
Bleu Cheese Stuffed Hatch Chile Burgers
- In a bowl, combine the beef, bleu cheese and salt and pepper until well mixed.
- Form the mixture into 4 patties.
- Place the patties onto a wire rack and place it onto a sheet pan.
- Place 1 piece of cheddar cheese onto each burger and then top each with one half of a Hatch chile.
- Place under the broiler and cook to your desired doneness.
- Add your favorite condiments and enjoy.
Quick Hatch Chile Salsa Fresca
1½ Hatch Chiles — roasted, skinned, seeded, and diced
½ bunch Cilantro chopped
6 Key Limes, juice freshly squeezed
Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper according to your desired taste. Chill and serve with chips or as desired.
- Keep in refrigerator up to 2 days.
Visit your local Brookshire Brothers for your all your Hatch Chile fun!
• Make Dad's Day with this Signature Steak Marinade recipe •
Signature Steak Marinade
- Combine all ingredients.
- In large, shallow non-aluminum baking dish or plastic bag, pour marinade over steaks; turn to coat. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Remove steaks; discard marinade. Grill or broil steak to preferred doneness.
P.S. - This weekend's text offer will be FREE Buckley Farms Hot Dogs (12oz) and Fresh Harvest buns (11oz) with a $20 purchase (excluding alcohol, tobacco, pharmacy, petro, and giftcards).
Not signed up for our text offers? Text JOIN [insert your store #] to 59652.
Don't know your store number? Shoot us an email at email@example.com and we'll help you out!
Pulled Pork Sliders
Blackened Salmon with Roasted Corn Salsa
Deli Lunch Specials
Tuesday: Blackened Salmon
Wednesday: Teriyaki Hamburger Patties
Thursday: Macadamia Nut Crusted Tilapa with Mango Salsa
Friday: Teriyaki Chicken with Mango Salsa
Saturday: Pulled Pork Sliders
Teriyaki Chicken with Mango Salsa
Win a trip to PARADISE
Check out more #HawaiianFoodsWeek fun on Pinterest!
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Council of Deep East Texas (ADAC)
- American Cancer Society
- Angelina Arts Alliance
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Deep East Texas
- CRRC of Canyon Lake
- Dublin Goodfellows
- Harold's House East Texas Alliance for Children
- EmilyAnn Theatre & Gardens
- Friends of the Ellen Trout Zoo
- The Janelle Grum Family Crisis Center of East Texas (Women’s Shelter of East Texas, Inc)
- Junior Achievement of Angelina County
- Junior League of Lufkin
- Lake Whitney Ministerial Alliance
- Lee County Youth Center
- Pilot Point Community Opera House
- Pregnancy Help Center of Lufkin
- Texas Forestry Museum
- The Joseph House
- The Mosaic Center, Inc
- Volunteer Services Council for the Lufkin State Supported Living Center
- Cameron ISD
- Friends of Hamilton ISD
- Hemphill ISD Education Foundation
- Lufkin ISD Education Foundation
- McGregor ISD Education Foundation
- Wells ISD Education Foundation