No-Bake Cherry Lemonade Cheesecake
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar in a medium bowl. Press crumb mixture into bottom of an 8” x 8”baking dish. Chill while preparing filling.
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl & beat at medium speed with an electricmixer until smooth. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk while continuing to mix. Beat in lime juice and vanilla. Stir in lime rind.
- Pour mixture onto chilled crust. Cover and refrigerate 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Cut into 6 portions and servetopped with cherry pie filling.
Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
- 1.5 lbs Mama Julia's Marinated Chicken Fajitas
- 1 green bell pepper*
- 1 yellow bell pepper*
- 1 red bell pepper*
- 1 small onion*
- 1 package of Fresh Harvest Flour Tortillas (10 ct)
*In a hurry? Pick up a package of fresh, pre-cut fajita vegetables at your local Brookshire Brothers Brothers!
- Shredded cheese
- Sour cream
- On the Border salsa
Slice chicken into 1/4 inch strips.
Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker.
Slice up bell peppers and onion, place on top of chicken.
Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Serve on tortillas with choice of toppings.
But wait, there's MORE!!
Fast Feast: Buy 1, Get 3 Free
When you buy one package of Mama Julia Marinated Beef Skirt, Chicken Thighs or Breast Fajitas (1.5 lb), you get 3 items FREE! The best part? You can mix and match your free products, or get three of the same particular product free!
Peppered T-Bone Steak
- 2 T-bone steaks
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 4 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Recommended pairing (optional): Alamos Malbec
- In a small bowl, combine steak sauce, thyme, pepper and cayenne.
- Sprinkle steak on both sides with salt. Spoon about 2 teaspoons steak sauce mixture over one side of each steak.
- Place steaks, sauce side down, on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6 minutes.
- Brush steaks with remaining sauce and turn over. Continue to grill 4 to 6 minutes or until meat reaches 160*F on a meat thermometer for medium doneness.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Pair with Alamos Malbec and any of the below sides.
Healthy Steak Dinner Side Dish: Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper, to taste
- Peel potatoes (or scrub well) and trim ends. Cut into ¾ inch thick rounds.
- Toss potatoes in a large bowl with olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste until evenly coated. Line an 18- by 13-inch heavy-duty rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with nonstick cooking spray (recommended: coconut oil spray). Arrange potatoes in a single layer on two baking sheets, dotting evenly with pieces of butter, and cover tightly with aluminum foil. Adjust oven racks to upper and lower middle positions and place potatoes in cold oven. Turn oven to 425 degrees and cook potatoes 30 minutes.
- Remove baking sheets from oven and carefully remove top layer of foil. Return potatoes to oven and cook until bottom edges of potatoes are golden brown (reversing and rotating pans halfway through cooking time), 15 to 25 minutes.
- Remove baking sheets from oven and, using a thin metal spatula, flip slices over. Continue to roast until the bottom edges of the potatoes are golden brown, 18 to 22 minutes longer. Remove from oven and let potatoes cool 5 to 10 minutes, then transfer to platter and serve.
- Optional toppings: If desired, drizzle lightly with real maple syrup, chopped toasted pecans, or fresh/dried thyme leaves, to taste.
More Side Dish Ideas
Visit your local Brookshire Brothers to get cookin' today!
- 1lb ground beef
- 8 slices of bacon
- 4 Fresh Harvest Hamburger Buns
- 6 Fresh Harvest Eggs
- 4 slices of Food Club Sliced Cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook the bacon on medium-high heat and be sure to drain them after they are done.
- Combine the ground beef, salt, and pepper; form into four patties.
- Cook the hamburger patties in the same pan as the bacon on medium-high heat until they are just slightly pink inside.
- Right before they are finished cooking, add the cheese on top so that it melts.
- Drain the pan.
- Fry your eggs to your preference.
- Finally, assemble your buger with the veggies to your liking!
But wait, there's MORE!!
Fast Feast: Buy 2, Get 4 Free
When you buy ANY value pack Ground Chuck (3.5lbs or more) and ANY one (1) package of 24 oz bacon, you can choose between 2-4 items FREE! The best part? You can mix and match your free items or get up to four of one kind free!
Hawaiian Ham and Swiss Sliders
- 24 slices of deli honey ham
- 6 Slices of swiss cheese, cut into fourths
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 packages (12 count) KING'S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls
- Cut rolls in half and spread mayo onto 1 side of the rolls.
- Place a slice or two of ham and slice of swiss cheese in roll.
- Replace the top of the rolls and bunch them closely together into a baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together poppy seeds, dijon mustard, melted butter, onion powder and worcestershire sauce.
- Pour sauce over the rolls, just covering the tops.
- Cover with foil and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Uncover and cook for additional 2 minutes until tops are slightly browned and crisp.
- Serve warm.
*Recipe courtesy of our vendor partner King's Hawaiian!
Get King's Hawaiian Rolls for only $0.99 during this weekend's Celebrate Rewards Event! These hot savings are only good for 3/29, 3/30 and 3/31 only—DON'T MISS OUT!! Our full spread of deals include:
- King's Hawaiian Dinner Rolls - $0.99 (12 ct) - Limit 1
- Fresh Harvest Family Pack Large Eggs* - $0.99 (18 ct) - Limit 1
- Swift G.T. Premium Lean Pork Spareribs - $0.99/lb (Single Pack) - Limit 1
- Fresh Harvest Large or Thin White Bread - $0.99 (20 oz) - Limit 1
- Russet Potatoes - $1.98 (10 lb bag) - Limit 1
- Totinos Party Pizza - $0.49 (9.8-10.9 oz) - Limit 2
- Bounty Essentials Big Roll Paper Towels (6 rolls) or Charmin Essentials Bath Tissue (12 rolls) - $2.99 - Limit 2
Create your own flavor for a chance to win a Hiland prize pack! The winning flavor will also be featured on The Hiland Home Blog and considered for future flavor lineups.
Crispy Fish With Louisiana Fish Fry
- 3 or 4 lbs of fish or seafood
- 10 oz of Louisiana Fish Fry
- Rinse fish well in ice cold water. Shake off excess water
- Roll fish in LA Fish Fry Seafood Breading Mix until coated
- Deep Fry at 350ºF until internal temperature is 145ºF and until golden brown
Honey-Mustard Coleslaw With Apples
- 1 bag (16 oz) coleslaw mix (8 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions (8 medium)
- 2 medium apples, cored and cut into matchstick pieces
- 1 cup light honey-mustard dressing
- In large bowl, toss all ingredients.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours before serving.
Dilled Cucumber and Tomato Salad
- 4 medium tomatoes, each cut into 8 wedges (about 3 cups)
- 2 medium cucumbers, thinly sliced (about 5 cups)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In large glass serving bowl, mix tomatoes, cucumbers and onion.
- In small bowl, mix all remaining ingredients until blended.
- Pour vinegar mixture over vegetables; toss to mix.
- Cover; refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Toss again just before serving. Serve with slotted spoon.
Fast Feast: Buy 1, CHOOSE ANY 4 FREE
1 - Food Club Vegetable Oil (48 oz)
1 - Food Club Cooking Spray (6-8 oz)
1 - Louisiana Fish Fry (8.5-10 oz)
1 -Louisiana Crawfish, Shrimp & Crab Boil (16 oz)
1 - Food Club French Fries (24-32 oz)
We're pleased to announce the launch of THRIFTY THURSDAY, a double-triple coupon promotion that will run every Thursday starting now until further notice. Here's everything you need to know to enjoy savings on top of savings every week!
How does Thrifty Thursday work?
You can double coupons that are up to $0.99 off and you can triple coupons that are up to $0.49. For example, a coupon that's $0.25 off a box of Puffs tissues is tripled to be $0.75 off on Thrifty Thursday. Likewise, a coupon that's $0.75 off a bottle of Dawn dish soap will be doubled to be $1.50 off!
Once you've collected the coupons that you'd like to use or clipped the digital coupons you'd like to redeem, visit your local store to pick up your qualifying items. After you've done your shopping, simply present your coupons* to the cashier at checkout. Any qualifying discounts will automatically come off your purchase at the doubled or tripled rate.
*If you've clipped digital coupons on your Celebrate account, you will not need to present any physical coupons to the cashier. Once you enter in your Celebrate ID (the ten-digit phone number on your account), these coupons will automatically redeem at the double-triple rate—no printing necessary! Learn more about digital coupons today.
If there are any issues with your transaction, please feel free to speak with your local store director or contact us directly.
What stores participate in this promotion?
All of our stores participate in Thrifty Thursday, EXCEPT for some of our smaller, convenience style stores that do not receive the weekly ad including: Pollok (#3), Wells (#15), Cormie's Grocery (#60), Broaddus (#78), Zavalla (#81), Apple Springs (#83), Whitney (#102), Lufkin (#110), Nacogdoches (#111), Grapeland (#112), Wells (#113), and Hudson (#114).
Other policy guidelines:
- Limit 20 Coupons, per transaction, per day, per customer/household
- Transactions may NOT be separated that would allow the 20 coupon limit or other limits to be exceeded.
- Limit 3 coupons per any like items, including all flavors/varieties of a product line
- If the coupon states “Do not Double”, the coupon will not be doubled.
For further guidelines, please view our complete Coupon Policy.