Fast Feast: Buy 2, GET 4 FREE
Pulled Chicken Sliders
Pulled Pork Sliders
4 teaspoons sea salt
1 teaspoon crushed pepper
3 teaspoons liquid smoke
3 cups beef broth
1 bottle King's Hawaiian® Smoked Bacon BBQ Sauce
3 bay leaves
12 King's Hawaiian® Original Sweet Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
2. Carefully add broth. Pork should be 3/4 covered with broth.
3. Cover with foil and bake 3.5 hours at 350ºF.
4. Carefully remove from oven using forks to see if pork is tender.
5. When pork is tender, shred in roasting pan adding 1 teaspoon liquid back into pork.
6. Remove from roasting pan and place on serving tray. Carefully fold in BBQ sauce.
7. Toast King's Hawaiian® Original Sweet Hawaiian Dinner Rolls.
8. To assemble slider, spoon shredded pork onto bottom half of dinner roll. Top with half of bun.
Teriyaki Beef Sliders
2. Form ground beef into 2 inch patties. Place in container for marinating.
3. Add teriyaki marinade to the container and place in refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
4. To sauté or grill the sliders, heat a sauce pan to medium heat and cook to desired temperature.
5. Toast King's Hawaiian® Original Sweet Hawaiian Dinner Rolls.
6. Assemble slider by placing burger patty on bottom half of dinner roll. Garnish with cheddar cheese and pineapple slice. Top with dinner roll.
• Make Dad's Day with this Signature Steak Marinade recipe •
Signature Steak Marinade
- Combine all ingredients.
- In large, shallow non-aluminum baking dish or plastic bag, pour marinade over steaks; turn to coat. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Remove steaks; discard marinade. Grill or broil steak to preferred doneness.
P.S. - This weekend's text offer will be FREE Buckley Farms Hot Dogs (12oz) and Fresh Harvest buns (11oz) with a $20 purchase (excluding alcohol, tobacco, pharmacy, petro, and giftcards).
Not signed up for our text offers? Text JOIN [insert your store #] to 59652.
Don't know your store number? Shoot us an email at email@example.com and we'll help you out!
Pulled Pork Sliders
Blackened Salmon with Roasted Corn Salsa
Deli Lunch Specials
Tuesday: Blackened Salmon
Wednesday: Teriyaki Hamburger Patties
Thursday: Macadamia Nut Crusted Tilapa with Mango Salsa
Friday: Teriyaki Chicken with Mango Salsa
Saturday: Pulled Pork Sliders
Teriyaki Chicken with Mango Salsa
Win a trip to PARADISE
Check out more #HawaiianFoodsWeek fun on Pinterest!
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Council of Deep East Texas (ADAC)
- American Cancer Society
- Angelina Arts Alliance
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Deep East Texas
- CRRC of Canyon Lake
- Dublin Goodfellows
- Harold's House East Texas Alliance for Children
- EmilyAnn Theatre & Gardens
- Friends of the Ellen Trout Zoo
- The Janelle Grum Family Crisis Center of East Texas (Women’s Shelter of East Texas, Inc)
- Junior Achievement of Angelina County
- Junior League of Lufkin
- Lake Whitney Ministerial Alliance
- Lee County Youth Center
- Pilot Point Community Opera House
- Pregnancy Help Center of Lufkin
- Texas Forestry Museum
- The Joseph House
- The Mosaic Center, Inc
- Volunteer Services Council for the Lufkin State Supported Living Center
- Cameron ISD
- Friends of Hamilton ISD
- Hemphill ISD Education Foundation
- Lufkin ISD Education Foundation
- McGregor ISD Education Foundation
- Wells ISD Education Foundation
• Step-By-Step Guide to DIY Flower Arrangements •
G. Dean Mooney is the Floral Manager at the Brookshire Brothers in Salado, TX—one of the largest floral departments in the company. With 45 years of experience, he is widely respected and his floral designs are immensely popular.
Mary's Mango Pico De Gallo
- Prepare your produce (chop/dice/etc) as needed. For pickled jalapeños, I used three small peppers. If you'd rather use a fresh jalapeño, be sure to scrape out all the seeds and white flesh in the middle (unless you like your pico de gallo extra spicy!). Also, feel free to use only half a jalapeño if you're not a huge fan of spicy (you can always add more later).
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. For the lemon, salt, and pepper, add according to taste.
Krista's Chuy's Knockoff
- Take the seeds out of the jalapeños.
- Chop the jalapeños and cilantro (you don't have to worry about chopping these super fine; blending them in the food processor will do this for you)
- Add jalapenos, cilantro, and garlic to blender. Use whichever setting necessary to chop/puree/ground these ingredients into small bits. You may have to pause the blender occasionally to scrape the sides.
- Add 16 oz. of sour cream to the blender and blend.
- Add your lime juice to the blender.
- Pulse until creamy.
- Add milk slowly until you’ve reached your desired consistency. I added 2 tsp.
MAY THE MOUTH-WATERING CREATIONS COMMENCE.
SET THE MOOD
BEST SEATS IN THE HOUSE
NEVER MISS A PLAY
NOTHING BUT NET
- Combine chili and undrained beans in medium saucepan; heat until hot
- Arrange tortilla chips on large platter. Top with chili mixture; sprinkle with cheese.
- Top with drained tomatoes and additional toppings, such as guacamole, sour cream, sliced ripe olives, or sliced green onions (if desired).
Four more easy crowd pleasers (with lots of bacon):
Courtesy of our vendor partner Bar-S Foods