What is a Brown Bag of Hope?
What does each Brown Bag of Hope contain?
Where can I find a Brown Bag of Hope?
Using Digital Coupons
Red, White and Blueberry Pasta Salad
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Salad® classic pasta salad mix
- Water and vegetable oil called for salad mix box
- 1cup diced red bell pepper
- 1cup blueberries
- 1/3cup crumbled feta cheese
- Make pasta salad as directed on box.
- Stir in bell pepper and blueberries.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
- Cover and refrigerate any remaining salad.
New to our Celebrate program? Here's a quick introduction to the variety of rewards our loyal shoppers can access. You only need ONE account for all the benefits below...
SHOP • EARN • SAVE with Celebrate Rewards! Earn a point for every $1 you spend on our own brands; when your balance reaches 100 points, you get $2 off your purchase! Our brands include Buckley Farms, Brookshire Brothers, Cape Covelle, CharKing, Culinary Tours, Fresh Harvest, Food Club, Full Circle, Paws, Pure Harmony, Simply Done, Tippy Toes, Top Care, Valu Time, Wide Awake, and @Ease. Simply put in your 10-digit phone number (Celebrate ID) every time you check out and watch your points accumulate at the bottom of each receipt.
Visit the Celebrate Rewards page for our FAQ and more.
Every Wednesday at 5 AM, check your email for your latest digital coupons! To load a coupon to your account, click on one of the featured coupons in the email, or log in to your Celebrate account from our website and navigate to the Digital Coupons portal. Once logged in, start clipping deals for you and your family! These offers are automatically loaded to your Celebrate account—no printing necessary! On your next visit to the store, pick up your qualifying items and enter your 10-digit phone number (Celebrate ID) at the register to redeem your Digital Coupons.
New coupons are added every day, so stay tuned on our website!
A Birthday Gift For YOU
Your big day deserves the best! To celebrate, we're sending you an email with a special $5 OFF coupon inside! To redeem, follow the instructions in the email.
Exclusive Contests, Events, Sales, and MORE
We offer a variety of uniqe contests, events, sales, and more as another way to bring value back to our Celebrate members. Flash Sales, Celebrate Rewards Events, Brookshire Brothers Anywhere, and Fuel Rewards are just a few example opportunities our loyal shoppers can participate in. Keep an eye out for these savings and more through the weekly ad or weekly emails!!
Grilled Peaches with Pecan Brown Butter Sauce
- 4-6 peaches, fresh
- Food Club non-stick cooking spray
- 1 stick Food Club salted butter
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- fresh whipped cream
Show dad you love him a WAFFLE lot with this fun spin on a favorite breakfast!
Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Cream Cheese Glaze
- 1 can (17.5 oz) refrigerated cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing (5 rolls)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Spray waffle maker with cooking spray; heat waffle maker.
- Separate dough into 5 rolls; set icing aside.
- For each waffle, place 1 roll in center of waffle maker; close lid of waffle maker.
- Bake 3 to 4 minutes or until waffle is thoroughly cooked and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together reserved icing, powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until glaze is smooth.
- Serve glaze over hot waffles.
No-Bake Cherry Lemonade Cheesecake
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar in a medium bowl. Press crumb mixture into bottom of an 8” x 8”baking dish. Chill while preparing filling.
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl & beat at medium speed with an electricmixer until smooth. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk while continuing to mix. Beat in lime juice and vanilla. Stir in lime rind.
- Pour mixture onto chilled crust. Cover and refrigerate 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Cut into 6 portions and servetopped with cherry pie filling.
Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
- 1.5 lbs Mama Julia's Marinated Chicken Fajitas
- 1 green bell pepper*
- 1 yellow bell pepper*
- 1 red bell pepper*
- 1 small onion*
- 1 package of Fresh Harvest Flour Tortillas (10 ct)
*In a hurry? Pick up a package of fresh, pre-cut fajita vegetables at your local Brookshire Brothers Brothers!
- Shredded cheese
- Sour cream
- On the Border salsa
Slice chicken into 1/4 inch strips.
Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker.
Slice up bell peppers and onion, place on top of chicken.
Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Serve on tortillas with choice of toppings.
But wait, there's MORE!!
Fast Feast: Buy 1, Get 3 Free
When you buy one package of Mama Julia Marinated Beef Skirt, Chicken Thighs or Breast Fajitas (1.5 lb), you get 3 items FREE! The best part? You can mix and match your free products, or get three of the same particular product free!
Peppered T-Bone Steak
- 2 T-bone steaks
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 4 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Recommended pairing (optional): Alamos Malbec
- In a small bowl, combine steak sauce, thyme, pepper and cayenne.
- Sprinkle steak on both sides with salt. Spoon about 2 teaspoons steak sauce mixture over one side of each steak.
- Place steaks, sauce side down, on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6 minutes.
- Brush steaks with remaining sauce and turn over. Continue to grill 4 to 6 minutes or until meat reaches 160*F on a meat thermometer for medium doneness.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Pair with Alamos Malbec and any of the below sides.
Healthy Steak Dinner Side Dish: Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper, to taste
- Peel potatoes (or scrub well) and trim ends. Cut into ¾ inch thick rounds.
- Toss potatoes in a large bowl with olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste until evenly coated. Line an 18- by 13-inch heavy-duty rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with nonstick cooking spray (recommended: coconut oil spray). Arrange potatoes in a single layer on two baking sheets, dotting evenly with pieces of butter, and cover tightly with aluminum foil. Adjust oven racks to upper and lower middle positions and place potatoes in cold oven. Turn oven to 425 degrees and cook potatoes 30 minutes.
- Remove baking sheets from oven and carefully remove top layer of foil. Return potatoes to oven and cook until bottom edges of potatoes are golden brown (reversing and rotating pans halfway through cooking time), 15 to 25 minutes.
- Remove baking sheets from oven and, using a thin metal spatula, flip slices over. Continue to roast until the bottom edges of the potatoes are golden brown, 18 to 22 minutes longer. Remove from oven and let potatoes cool 5 to 10 minutes, then transfer to platter and serve.
- Optional toppings: If desired, drizzle lightly with real maple syrup, chopped toasted pecans, or fresh/dried thyme leaves, to taste.
More Side Dish Ideas
Visit your local Brookshire Brothers to get cookin' today!