Posted on Monday, December 14, 2020
Have some family fun and make these delicious and easy Snowman Cupcakes with the family!
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (16.5-ounce) box Food Club Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- 1 (16-ounce) container Food Club Vanilla Creamy Frosting
- 2 cups Food Club Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 24 Food Club Marshmallows
- 48 Food Club Pretzel Sticks
- 72 mini chocolate candies
- Orange decorating icing
- Black decorating icing
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2, 12-cup muffin tins with paper liners. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs, water, and oil in a large bowl. Add cake mix and stir until combined.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin tins and bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pans for 5 minutes before transferring cupcakes to wire racks to cool completely.
- Frost with vanilla frosting and dip, frosting-side-down, into coconut flakes.
- Make each snowman with one marshmallow, two pretzel sticks, and three mini chocolate candies.
- Draw on snowman’s nose with orange icing, and eyes and mouth with black icing.
Head over to your local Brookshire Brothers for your holiday treat needs.