Posted on Monday, December 14, 2020
Get crafty and make this childhood favorite festive this holiday season.
- Food Club Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (8-ounce) tubes Food Club Crescent Roll Dough
- 32 mini smoked sausages
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Food Club Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 1/4 cup Food Club Stone Ground Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Food Club Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 10” cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut each triangle of crescent roll dough in half to make 32 pieces of dough.
- Wrap each smoked sausage in a piece of crescent roll dough and place in prepared pan to create a ring.
- Brush dough with beaten egg and bake for 15 minutes, or until golden-brown.
- Meanwhile, whisk together cranberry sauce, mustard, and brown sugar until
- sugar is fully dissolved.
- Transfer wreath to a serving platter and place a bowl of cranberry mustard dipping sauce in the center.
- Serve immediately.
Head over to your local Brookshire Brothers for your holiday brunch needs.