Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2021
- 16 large cremini mushrooms
- 1 cup Food Club Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 small yellow onion, minced
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Food Club Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup Food Club Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup cooked ham, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove mushroom stems and use a spoon to scoop out dark mushroom gills, being careful not to break mushroom caps. Place mushrooms cup-side-up on a rimmed baking sheet and set aside
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add bread crumbs and cook, stirring frequently until golden-brown, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a bowl to cool and wipe out skillet. Add remaining olive oil and onion, red pepper, green pepper, salt and Italian seasoning. Cook until vegetables have softened, about 7 minutes. Transfer mixture to a large bowl and let cool 5 minutes. Add mozzarella cheese, ham and parsley. Stir to combine.
- Generously stuff each mushroom with filling mixture. Top with bread crumbs and bake for 25 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender. Garnish with fresh parsley.
Ham and Cheese Sliders
- 12 dinner rolls
- 12 slices ham *see note
- 8 ounces swiss cheese or cheddar chese
- 6 tablespoons butter melted, divided
- 1 ½ teaspoons grainy mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl combine 4 tablespoons butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, poppy seeds, and dried onion.
- Cut the rolls in half separating the top and bottom. (If they are attached you don't need to separate each roll). Brush with the inside of the rolls remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
- Place the bottom in a baking pan. Layer about the ham onto and top the cheese.
- Top with the other half of the roll and gently spoon the butter mixture overtop.
- Bake uncovered about 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the tops are lightly browned. Serve warm.