Posted on Monday, October 21, 2019
Fall holiday celebrations are full of everything pumpkin. From pumpkin spice lattes to pumpkin pies. We have a spin on a traditional favorite with cheesecake mixed in. Keep reading for our No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake.
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin pie filling
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ stick butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 large graham cracker pie crust or two small
- 1 tablespoonful cinnamon
- With a mixer, mix the cream cheese, sugar, cinnamon and butter in a large bowl on medium speed until creamy.
- Gradually add the pumpkin pie filling, beating on low speed until blended.
- Mix in whipped topping until blended; spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with whipped topping if desired and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Grab holiday desert ingredients at your local Brookshire Brothers.