Submitted by Sharon Mayes on Monday, October 5, 2020
Cooler weather means delicious comfort food like this Chicken Chili recipe!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups Food Club Chicken Broth
- 2 (15-ounce) cans Food Club Chili Starter Seasoned Crushed & Diced Tomatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Shredded cheddar cheese, for serving
- Sour cream, for serving
- Handful chopped scallions, for serving
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add garlic and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, Food Club Chili Starter Seasoned Crushed & Diced Tomatoes, black beans and pinto beans and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes, or until thickened.
- Stir in shredded chicken until just heated through, 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and chopped scallions, and serve with tortilla chips.