Hawaiian Ham and Swiss Sliders
- 24 slices of deli honey ham
- 6 Slices of swiss cheese, cut into fourths
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 packages (12 count) KING'S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls
- Cut rolls in half and spread mayo onto 1 side of the rolls.
- Place a slice or two of ham and slice of swiss cheese in roll.
- Replace the top of the rolls and bunch them closely together into a baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together poppy seeds, dijon mustard, melted butter, onion powder and worcestershire sauce.
- Pour sauce over the rolls, just covering the tops.
- Cover with foil and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Uncover and cook for additional 2 minutes until tops are slightly browned and crisp.
- Serve warm.
*Recipe courtesy of our vendor partner King's Hawaiian!
Get King's Hawaiian Rolls for only $0.99 during this weekend's Celebrate Rewards Event! These hot savings are only good for 3/29, 3/30 and 3/31 only—DON'T MISS OUT!! Our full spread of deals include:
- King's Hawaiian Dinner Rolls - $0.99 (12 ct) - Limit 1
- Fresh Harvest Family Pack Large Eggs* - $0.99 (18 ct) - Limit 1
- Swift G.T. Premium Lean Pork Spareribs - $0.99/lb (Single Pack) - Limit 1
- Fresh Harvest Large or Thin White Bread - $0.99 (20 oz) - Limit 1
- Russet Potatoes - $1.98 (10 lb bag) - Limit 1
- Totinos Party Pizza - $0.49 (9.8-10.9 oz) - Limit 2
- Bounty Essentials Big Roll Paper Towels (6 rolls) or Charmin Essentials Bath Tissue (12 rolls) - $2.99 - Limit 2