Treat yourself and your friends to a delectable and savory dessert board - perfect for Halloween festivities! Get creative and add your favorite fall treats to create a delicious, seasonal spread.
- Total Cluster Fudge Peanut Butter Chicks Mix
- Total Cluster Fudge Rocky Road Fudge
- Total Cluster Fudge Peanut Butta Fudge
- Total Cluster Fudge Kitchen Sink Brownies
- Total Cluster Fudge Hot Blonde Brownies
- Total Cluster Fudge Peanut Butta Brownies
- Total Cluster Fudge S’mores Sweet & Twisted
- Total Cluster Fudge Chocolate Drizzled Sea Salt Fresh Popcorn
- Food Club Candy Corn
- Crav’n Flavor Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Granny Smith Apples
- Large Red Delicious Apples
- Caramel Fruit Dip
- Chocolate Fruit Dip
- White Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
- Food Club White Candy Coating
- Halloween Sprinkles
- Mini Pumpkins (for decoration)
*Total Cluster Fudge varieties shown and more at your local Brookshire Brothers.
How We Created Our Dessert Board:
First, find the board or platter you want to set up everything on – you won’t see much of it, so use what you have! Any small bowls or jars you have work well for dips, candy or toppings on the board.
We dipped a few whole apples, as well as apple slices, in chocolate and white candy coating and added Halloween sprinkles. We used eye sprinkles to make a mummy apple and topped some with crushed chocolate cookies for extra flavor!
You can cut up the brownies and fudge into quarters for easy grabbing and even find Halloween toothpicks (or cupcake toppers) to dress up each bite.
After prepping, we played around with placing everything on the board to see where we liked it best. We just tried to break up the colors and spread out the different types of sweets – it’s entirely personal preference.
If you’d like to add an adult beverage, Fresh Harvest Red and White Blends make the PERFECT addition, whichever type you prefer.