Store #109 - PILOT POINT, TX
SUMMARY Assistant Store Directors are responsible for stocking and maintaining merchandise in an orderly and appropriate manner and assisting the Store Director as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES At Brookshire Brothers, our core values, Quality, Growth, Community, Passion, and Home, are a priority to all team members. Each of us are responsible for upholding these values in our position, as well as striving to live up to our mission- "Good people, selling good food, and doing good deeds in the communities in which we live and work." In this role, you also must:
- Display outstanding customer service skills by greeting customers, and providing friendly, courteous service at all times. Display this same courtesy to co-workers as well. Be professional in appearance and demeanor.
- Maintain merchandise of perishable and nonperishable departments, build displays, refill shelves, and unload and sort shipments of product for resale.
- Plan and prepare work schedules and assign employees to specific duties as necessary.
- Supervise employees engaged in sales work, taking of inventories, reconciling cash with sales receipts, keeping operating records, preparing daily records of transactions, and performing the work of subordinates as needed.
- Assist in compliance of employees with established security, sales, and record keeping procedures and practices.
- Assist in opening and closing duties, including locking and securing the store.
- Be willing and able to work additional shifts other than what is posted on the weekly schedule.
- Be willing and able to perform other duties as assigned such as general cleaning, custodial duties, and other activities as directed by management.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Must have prior experience in retail, grocery, or a related field and must have actual functional knowledge of the overall duties. Completion or enrollment in the Retail Management Certificate Program preferred. The store will provide necessary additional training as needed.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS All physical demands and other requirements will be discussed during the application and interview of the potential employee. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
SUPERVISOR Store Director
PAY RATE Commensurate with Experience